And the Day has come! After months of work and discernment as JPIC and as a first fruit of what we worked about Fratelli Tutti, encyclical letter of Pope Francis, we wish to share with all of you the great joy of launching of our provincial volunteering program “Unions of Fraternity”.
What is the profile of our volunteering program?
- a space of communion, of home, of the family, where we can experience fraternal relationships that are open, healthy, solitary, of gratuity and empathy, that contribute in construction of a world every time more just, fraternal, honest and human.
- a space of deepening and welcoming of the beauty of every human being that will favor self-knowledge, humanization and dignity of every human being as a living image of the Church.
- a space of encounter and confrontation with reality that favors care and defense of the poor and neglected, that promotes reparation and restoration of dignity of a human being, and contributes to the liberating and healing service to the wounded body of the Church.
- a space of listening and discerning of reality and of the most urgent needs of the Church. At the same time, a space where we can dream, suggest and execute concrete short-term response.
Who are destinaraties?
- Young and adults, 17 years old and above.
- With good health and who want to live this experience of exchange, culture, relationships and mission.
How long does this experience last?
- Long-term weekly experience (if a volunteer lives near to the chosen place)
- Short-term experience:
- 17 to 20 years old: 15 days of experience (youth 17 years old needs tutor’s authorization)
- 20 years old and above: experience of 15 days, 1 month or 2 months
What are the options for this experience?
(add slides 5, 12 y 19)
Together with the team of volunteering program we will help you to discern the best option according to your talents and expectations.
- to assume the costs of trips and fulfillment of the dates of volunteering program (but let the economy be not a requirement for your application, we will consider each case separately)
- basic minimum knowledge of the language of the country of your destination
- health certificate (vaccination, aptitude and physical health)
- Covid19 vaccination certificate
- police clearance given by the Ministry of Justice or Police
- signing of volunteering contract
LET US WALK TOGETHER IN THIS GREAT ADVENTURE! WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU!
1ST CONVOCATORY: OPEN FOR INSCRIPTIONS FROM SEPTEMBER 13 TO OCTOBER 13.